Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Trust!

Trust is a big part on every body's life. I think without trusting some one you would had your secrets all by your self and that would be very hurtful because you wouldn't have some one to express your feelings to. In some point in life you should be expressed and heard. Trust is an essential part of living together.
Theirs only few people I trust or not even a few. I trust my best friend which I met him since sixth grade and he is the one that understands me. He been with me in good times and bad times. He means a lot to me. He tells me that he trusts me too and I'm happy about that. He tells me his problems and I tell him mine. We are always for each other and I think this is a good example of the meaning of trust.
I trust my family but I actually don't trust them with my personal life. My family is the best family that some one can have. I trust them sometimes I tell them the way i feel. My friend Iris is another person I trust because if I ask her for a favor she is always there for me. She is really nice and way to funny. She is the shoulder I can lean on when I have a problem. I'm sure she trust me too because she tells me her problems.
I think every body has some one that they trust. In couples there has to be trust because if they don't trust each other nothing is going to work out. They will always will have a problem if there's no trust. Friends should also have some trust and even brothers, sisters, mothers, and fathers.
Trust is an important theme. Every one in this whole entire world there's some one that trust some one. Trust is a good signal of commmunication.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica i think you did a great job but you had one error but that Ok so i give you a 3. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like ur easy.
    detail but i think u should change the color in case if the person eyes are weak. keep it up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete