Saturday, May 8, 2010

Essay #2

Trust is a big word to say and sometimes is hard to do. Trust is the major word that the family and couples has to lead to. Trust means to confidence on someone, to have faith and believe them. Sometimes when the person you trust dose something wrong with the relationship, you will loose trust on them. You will probably think that they are a lier and that's how you loose trust on them.
Trust is really important in my life because that's when I know who to go when I have a problem. I also feel trust when my friends come to me and tell me their problems. I know that is hard to trust some one that has betrayed you before but as time goes by you gain to trust them again. Last time my friend made me feel trusted because she came to me and telling me something I never thought she would've told me and she told me to not tell no one because she trust me.
There's 2 persons in my life that I really trust. The one that I have confidence and trust is my special friend because he is always there for me even thought sometimes we fight and I feel betrayed but he makes me trust him again with the nice things he dose. The other person I trust is my best friend because she always there for me even thought she gets mad at me when I don't do that right things. I really trust them because I know they won't give me their back at me when I mostly need them.
Trust is a major feeling you have towards your friends and towards the ones you love. Trust has to do with every one like marriage, relationships, and friendships. If trust is not their between them their live will be destroyed between them and they would always be fighting. That's why trust is the key word for every ones life.

No comments:

Post a Comment