Monday, September 14, 2009

What are you goals for this year?

My goals for this year are many. I have 7 classes and I have a goal for each class. There's so many things I can achive if only I work hard. This year is gonna be different from all the years before, meaning that I will work so hard to pass all my classes.This year I hope I achive my big goal and my big goal is to get out of ESL.
Its embarrising I been in ESL since I was in 1st grade. Its embarrising that I was born in NY and I'm in ESL. Its embarrising that some people that came from their country last 3 years and they already passed ESL, meanwhile I was born hear and I had never been out of ESL. It hurts me that I'm an ESL student while I could've had music or art for the first time in my life.
The day I pass ESL, will be the most beautiful day in my life.... but to pass ESL I have to work hard. I hope I work as hard as I can to achive my goal. I been reading books over the summer and I hope I keep reading. I think reading will help me alot . That's one of the things I'll do to pass ESL. This is my goal for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment