Thursday, October 1, 2009

Describe a person

This person that I'm going to describe means a lot to me. This person is a wonderful person a perfect person to be around with, when I'm sad this person knows how to cheer me up, he knows how to put a smile on me and I'm really thankful to have some one like him. Sometimes we spend times together, we walk around and talk about our problems, there's times that we even have a solution for the problem. There's times that we get in our bad side and have an argument but in 10 minutes we are talking again and we forget what we were fighting for.
This guy is tall well not that tall but kind off tall and he has brownish eyes, he has brownish hair and some adorable chubby checks and I really like them. I love to press his checks beacause once I press them they get red. He is really smart and he loves math and sometimes when I need help with my homework he would help me and I'm very thankful for that. He always keep me happy, no matter what. Once I was really sad because I lost my necklace and he saw that I was actually sad and he took me to the park, we sat on a bench and he was with this funny jokes that actually made me smile, no - not only smile but he made me laught. I love his humor. His humor is really wonderful and I think its a really cute thing of him.
All I can say about him are positive things because there's nothing wrong that I can say about him. He is a new world to me and he is a good perfect persron (in my point of view). He means alot to me and I would never ever would like to loose him because persons like him are hard to find, so that's why I'll take good care of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment